Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Quick Hello

Hello Everyone, this is Ken writing.  It's Wednesday morning, we had a very civilized evening - dinner in around 9 pm, gave Cornelia a bottle at 11pm, slept until 3 am when we gave her a second bottle and then slept until 7 this morning at which point we had coffee in bed with our daughter and watched CNN.  Not so bad for day 3.  I'm not kidding myself that this will be the norm, I'm just reveling in a nearly full night of sleep.

 Mike is not feeling well (a little Delhi Belly), so is resting.  Our Internet is down, so I'm writing this from the neighboring hotel as I'm getting the remainder of the documents ready for our meeting with the Visa people.  Mike feels the demand of his public, so wanted to make sure I made a quick post letting people know that he will be back at it later today and is also planning on getting some photos up as well.   In the meantime, I wanted to give credit where credit is do and let everyone know that all of these posts are coming from my ever dutiful spouse. Mike.  I merely review them and criticize - a daunting task in itself I know, but it must be done.

Farewell for now and your regularly scheduled programmer will be back this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Quick Hello. Delighted to know that "Bring Up Baby" is fun and easy. Of course, Cornelia is going to be the perfect baby. Mike, Hope you are feel better.

    ReplyDelete