Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mission “Twin Retrieval”: No updates, really.



"I’m so tired of being tired . . . ." - Ken

"Hmmm . . . I'm not tired.  Are you tired, Flynn?"
"No, I'm feeling quite well rested actually."

It’s now Saturday night in India and we don’t have any news to report.  It’s all about bottles and sleeping at this point.  

We did make a brief venture outside yesterday with the babies, for a bit of a stroll and a quick bite to eat.  Now, I fully admit that I don’t like to venture out in India.  It’s hot here.  Like, really hot.  And I just don’t like the heat.  I step outside and immediately start sweating profusely.  It’s not a pretty sight.  And then of course I’m not keen on getting stared at - and I mean outright stares.  Two foreign men walking around with infants strapped to their chests . . . and the big white guy sweating profusely.  Ken, of course, is not fazed at all.  “Hey, honey, let’s pop into this coffee shop for lunch and give the babies their bottles.”  Uh, okay.


Unfortunately I got quite ill after our outing yesterday and spent the next 24 hours recovering.  Ken had to take care of the twins and me for about 12 hours.  

Tonight we Skyped with Coco, Grandma and Grandad.  They seem to be having a very nice time, and Coco's potty training is coming along nicely too.  





Skyping via iPhone
  
Margot

Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment